HEALTH & FITNESS CENTRE
MIND & BODY * PERFORMANCE * TRAINING * MEDICAL * WELLNESS
LONDON TO BRIGHTON "VIRTUAL" CHARITY CYCLE CHALLENGE
CYCLE RIDE NOW EXTENDED TO 10th OCTOBER
PHONE STATION MILL HEALTH AND FITNESS TO BOOK YOUR ONE HOUR CYCLE SLOT ON 01962 735110
THE CYCLE CHALLENGE IS IN AID OF ALRESFORD ROTARY CHARITIES
If you like cycling, join us in a fun Charity Fundraiser, London to Brighton Cycle Challenge where entrants cycle on the new studio bikes at Station Mill Health and Fitness in Alresford.
You don’t need to be super fit as everyone is competing to cycle as far as possible in JUST ONE HOUR!
Great Prizes to be won including Memberships for Station Mill Health and Fitness. Male/Female, Children and over 65+ prize categories.
All entrants will receive a Station Mill Tote Bag and a complimentary drink after their cycle ride. Entry fee is £10 per entrant payable (by card only) at the Station Mill.
All proceeds will go to Rotary Charities.
You may compete alone or with friends by booking multiple bikes in the large bike studio to add that competitive feel of a race. (one entry fee payable per rider
- Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be over 14 years old on September 13th 2021.
- Entrants must be over 5 foot 2 inches tall to be able to ride the bikes.
- Cycling is to be only done at Station Mill Health and Fitness on Studio Bikes.
- Road cycling submissions will not be accepted.
- All entrants must agree to the Terms and Conditions of Station Mill Health and Fitness
- Deadline for completing the cycle run is now 10th October.
Alresford Rotary Charity
Charity Number: 1014447
Nestled in the centre of New Alresford in a beautifully restored 1860’s Mill, Station Mill Health & Fitness is a centre of wellness spread over four floors.
A luxury gym complete with a powerfully designed performance cycling studio by Technogym.
A perfectly appointed Barre & Pilates Studio, a stunning Yoga Loft and a whole floor dedicated to Holistic Therapies.
Station Mill is the luxury health destination in Hampshire.